Rocks and Valleys Off-Road Park
Rocks and Valleys Off-Road Park's Grand Opening is May 16th and May 17th.
This new off-road park has the typical Northern Michigan terrain that will challenge the driving skills of mild to wild 4 x 4 drivers. The park has over 200 acres of
hills, rocks, mud and a variety of trails for different skill levels. Come and explore the many different trails!
Friday, Saturday and Holidays - 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Sundays - 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
$20.00 per vehicle
From Lansing: On North US-127, take the Mannsiding Road Exit 168 toward Lake George. Turn left onto East Mannsiding Road. Rocks and Valleys Off-Road
Park is past Snow Snake Ski & Golf on right.
From Houghton Lake: On South US-127, take the Mannsiding Road Exit 168 toward Lake George. Turn right onto East Mannsiding Road. Rocks and Valleys
Off-Road Park is past Snow Snake Ski & Golf on right.
From Detroit: Take I75 North to west US 10. US 10 merges with North US-127, take the Mannsiding Road Exit 168 toward Lake George. Turn left onto East
Mannsiding Road. Rocks and Valleys Off-Road Park is past Snow Snake Ski & Golf on right.
All trails are marked from easiest to
Rocks and Valleys Off-Road Park
has primitive camping for groups of
15 or more. $15.00 per unit. Call
today for details.
Budd Lake Motel - 378 N. 1st St.,
Harrison, MI - 989-539-6400
Days Inn-Clare -10100 Clare Ave.,
Clare, MI - 989-802-0144
The Doherty Hotel - 604 N. McEwan
St., Clare, MI - 989-386-3441
Lakeside Motel - 515 E Park St.,
Harrison, MI 888-999-1145
Hidden Hill Family Campground -
300 N. Clare Ave, Harrison, MI -
Countryside Campgrounds - 805
Byfield Dr., Harrison, MI -
River Valley RV Park - 2165 S.
Bailey Lake Ave., Clare, MI -
Wilson State Park -910 N 1st St,
Harrison, MI - 989-539-3021
For other lodging in Clare County
checkout the Clare County
Convention & Visitors Bureau web
site at www.clarecounty.net
Address: Phone: Fax: Email:
Michigan Off Road Center (517) 487-0740 (517) 487-1141 firstname.lastname@example.org
16241 S US 27 Phone:
Lansing MI 48906 (517) 487-0742
|US 127 Between Clare & Harrison Mannsiding Road Exit #168
1/2 Mile West of Snow Snake Ski & Golf
The following rules are to be acknowledged and respected by everyone who enters Rocks & Valleys. By signing a release of liability or waiver you understand
and have agreed to all of these rules.
MUST HAVE VALID DRIVERS LICENSE
1. All participants must display an orange safety flag. SUV/4x4 must have the flag at least two feet above the highest point of the vehicle (not just the hood).
2. Seatbelts must be worn at all times while driving in Rocks & Valleys Off-Road Park. Infants and children must be restrained in an appropriate child safety
3. No alcohol, glass bottles, illegal drugs, firearms or weapons are allowed on Rocks & Valleys property. No person may be under the influence of alcohol,
drugs or any substances that may hinder thinking ability or reaction time. Coolers will be checked prior to entering the park.
4. All 4x4’s must be insured. We suggest you abide by what YOUR state law is regarding registration. We are not a law enforcement agency.
5. All 4x4’s must have at least one tow point (example: tow hook or receiver hitch). Front and rear tow points are suggested for black diamond trails along with
a winch and locker.
6. All SUV’s must have the following: proper roll – over protection (i.e. roll bar, roof) to include the passengers, battery tie down, tow point(s), flag and entrance
7. Speed limit for everyone is 15 mph in the parking areas and on all main and two way roads. All vehicles/machines must be in control at all times.
8. Parking lots are for parking. No tricks or horseplay. Please do not cause commotion or damage to other vehicles. You will be held responsible!
9. Some trails are one-way so go in the correct direction.
10. Please tread lightly. Please use tree saver straps, the correct size tree, etc. NO one is allowed to cut down a tree, for any reason.
11. Travel only where motorized vehicles are permitted. Do not blaze new trails.
12. No disorderly conduct or littering.
13. Everyone is required to wear a shirt and shoes.
Rocks & Valleys Off-Road Park is not required nor should be expected to recover, or repair any vehicles out of the park. Please have a way to get yourself
out of the park if necessary.